Wide Range of Uses
- Optimal for workgroups and departments in any industry o Legal, financial, healthcare, government, and more
- Can assist with efficient records management and help reduce paperwork in paper intensive environments
- User convenient, Liquid Crystal Display (LCD) panel
- Customizable, pre-programed scanning tasks, with up to 99 jobs that can be registered
- Notifications for errors and roller replacement
- Convenient new driver setting tool improves efficiency with a customized resolution option
- Roller system designed to ensure unattended, seamless scanning
- Scans a wide variety of document types
- Thick or thin documents
- Long or over-sized documents, up to 220"
- Plastic embossed cards
- Optional carrier sheets allow passports and fragile documents to be scanned
- Scans up to 60 ppm in color, black and white, and grayscale, both sides of an item in a single pass1
- Can hold up to 80 sheets in the Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- On-board processor quickly captures and converts paper based documents into usable, digital information, independent of PC performance
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 connectivity
- Character Emphasis improves legibility
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) helps create searchable and editable information
- Auto page size detection and image rotation
- Auto Resolution setting for scanning mixed batches of text documents and photographs
Robust Suite of Software
- Canon CaptureOnTouch V4 o Files can be sorted and saved
- Scanned originals can be divided into individual files or grouped into a single file
- File name can be set by using scanned text
- Canon CapturePerfect
- Kofax Virtual ReScan (VRS) Professional
- Windows ISIS / TWAIN drivers
- Industry standard interfaces for connecting software applications and scanners
- Eases integration with third-party capture or content management systems
Environment In Mind
- Meets ENERGY STAR guidelines
- Eu RoHS compliant
- WEEE compliant
- ErP Lot 6 directive for energy consumption compliant
- EPEAT Gold Certified
- Five year warranty included - Advanced Exchange Service
- Optional eCarePAK Extended Service available
imageFORMULA DR-M1060 Office Document Scanner
OverviewThe DR-M1060 scanner offers an efficient document capture system, making it an ideal solution for departments in various industries, such as legal and financial services, healthcare, construction, and more. Equipped to handle volumes of paperwork, the DR-M1060 scanner provides powerful information management while increasing office desk space. When combined with the bundled software, the DR-M1060 scanner can be used for reducing document preparation time, converting documents into editable electronic files, enhancing scanned images, file distribution and sharing, PDF creation, and additional convenient functions.
imageFORMULA DR-6010C Office Document Scanner
The imageFORMULA DR-6010C departmental scanner delivers high speed, reliable document handling, and high quality images, in a small package. Flexibility, rich features, and ease-of-use, help maximize return on investment at all levels of the business system.
The DR-6010C was developed to offer another option for decentralized capture scanning needs. In combination with its sister product, the imageFORMULA DR-4010C, these scanners offer competitive document imaging platforms designed to increase efficiencies and workflows in decentralized scanning environments.
Gateway to flexible capture
The fi-7300NX boasts a speed of 60 ppm/120 ipm (200/300 dpi) for scanning A4 portraits, loads up to 80 sheets at a time, and ensures utmost efficiency as the first standalone* scanner in the world to support 5 GHz Wi-Fi.
*Based on a study by PFU Limited on scanners with Wi-Fi connectivity (September 4th, 2018).
- Scan from the scanner with touch screen operation
- Various authentication methods for improved efficiency and security
- Scan from your smart device to any business platform
- 3 types of SDKs to suit any environment
- PaperStream NX Manager and Scanner Central Admin for centralized management
- Paper Protection function protects scans from jamming by detecting anomalies in document length and sound
- Manual Feed Mode for scanning folded or bound documents
OverviewThe KODAK S2085f Scanner features an integrated A4 flatbed scanner for exception document handling that is ideal for any document-heavy process that needs to digitize business-critical data trapped on paper at the edge of a process. It features built-in image processing that can enhance OCR accuracy at the same time reducing file sizes that helps you capture the best image quality without putting strains on your PCs. Simple to learn bundled free software empowers you to send your data to where it is needed from the push of a button. A compact yet rugged design offers reliable paper handling and a straight-through paper path option can minimize document damage that improves the speed, accuracy, and efficiency of your processes and gives you a scanner that improves your bottom line.
Provides unmatched performance and market-leading document imaging capabilities with faster scanning speeds
- Fast, 80ppm / 160ipm scanning in color, grayscale and monochrome
- 80-sheets Automatic Document Feeder (ADF)
- Advanced paper handling technology for the ultimate in feeding reliability
- LED light-source
- Comes with 2D Barcode for PaperStream
- Built-in flatbed (216 mm x 297 mm or 8.5 in x 11.69 in.)
- Scanner Central Admin Suite
- Embossed card scanning (1.4 mm thickness)
- iSOP (Intelligent Sonic Paper Protection)
- Comes with PaperStream IP (TWAIN/ISIS), PaperStream Capture and PaperStream Capture Pro is available as an option.